2007年3月16日星期五

Suspension

*The nightmare has been around me this week since my regulation was almost destroyed. No apparent reason has come up to inform of me so that I can think of a way to solve the problem. And today is Friday, for my apprentice's passage, for the inside of myself, and for all reasons unknown, any solution must come to life and exist, and survive for long.
*In fact, life will not make you short of humor, but the way you deem and the way you make use of it really count. Here, in campus life, people around you are quite different. They may have strange ways of considering matters, funny ways of doing things,etc. Whether they are happy or not remains a puzzle, just depending on their central processing units. Thus, try to create a new system that can fit you is the best key, a system that help you deal with the masses. Most of the time, the only foes we have to fight against with great effort are ourselves.
*So, according to the general rules of being a real man, I will never lose the game. Tiredness will never overcome me, so will the insignificant beings and their actions. We are sometimes like autos, wherever you go, whatever you do, just rely on your suspensions. It helps you adapt to the various surroundings and it's the only key to your success.

*Let's await our bright tomorrow, for once and all...

2 条评论:

一怡旖熠 说...

加油吧!
还是那句老话,Tomorrow is another day.
总往前看,就总有光明了。

Marsis. 说...

呵呵 是啊 光明总是会有的啊 加油啊!